Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND!

Good Afternoon Everyone & Happy Good Friday!

How is everyone today ? Is anyone doing anything special for Easter ? I am not :( I do however, go home to see my family next Wednesday in NB, so its going to be like Easter when I go home. I think I will go to church this weekend tho since that is sort of the meaning of Easter (For those readers that are not religious HAPPY LONG WEEKEND!!!).

Well yesterdays eats were NOT very exciting. I was very much lacking good cooking ingredients, so I opted out with simple and easy and it would be a disappointment to post the pics on here HA - HA. After breakfast, I had a boring salad with just spinach carrots and celery, and a piece of organic non flour bread toasted with salmon on it ( it was pretty good to be honest I just forgot to take a pic of the salmon toast LOL). For dinner I was SO exhausted I just made a soup in my Vita mix which consisted of Cabbage Leaves, 2 cups hot water, 4 baby carrots, 2 Roma tomatoes, and some vegetable/chicken or beef stock whatever you decide. And I munched on some granola, organic tortilla chips and had a chill night with G!

Today's eats consisted of the O SO AMAZING BREAKFAST COOKIE! YUM.

This bad boy had - 3/4 cups of oatmeal , 1 tbsp of almond butter, 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder, 1/4 to 1/2 cup of almond milk, SMALL (1tsp approx) amount of dark choc chips, almond slivers and walnut pieces with LOTS of cinnamon. use stevia to sweeten if you like this one didn't have it and it tasted delicious! and banana on top with some of the almond butter I used on top ( For weight maintenance limit yourself to nut butter in take to no more than 2 tbsp a day ... I find it hard to do sometime!)

!
That is all for now bloggies , I am off to get my self ready for the day. Gym, cleaning and perhaps outside to enjoy the sun ! woo... See ya's in a bit for lunch and dinner
xo - YO G

No comments:

Post a Comment