Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Welcome to Yo-Gz Eats

Good evening everyone!

Well its official, I have joined the blog world. After countless hours of reading AMAZING blogs other ladies have written regarding healthy eats, fitness tips, gossip and more, I decided it was my time to join the 'O so fabulous world of blogging! yeehaa!

I am still new to all of this so please bare with me. Well I shall get on to the about me page ... and all you reader's can check out more there! I titled this blog Yo-Gz eats as a combination of my amazing boyfriends and my name (Yo for Yolande, G, for Garett) See you soon with some awesome pics of some GREAT eats, fitness tips and more. I will leave you with a pic of some DELICIOUS Raw Macaroons I made last night :)

-2 cups of raw almonds
-2 cups of unsweetened coconut
-1/3 cup of agave nectar or maple syrup w/e you prefer
-1/3 cup of coconut oil
-1/2 tsp. of vanilla
-1/4 tsp. sea salt

Put it all in your food processor (I used my Vitamix) until it is blended where no chunks of almonds are visible, and the texture isn't super crumbly. Place in small balls on a pan ... either dehydrate in your dehydrator, or if like me you do not have one YET ( I'm purchasing one ASAP) place in your oven on the lowest temp. mine was at around 105 - 120 degrees for about 7 8 hours :) ENJOY!

G' Night :) - Yo


2 comments:

  1. Hey hun, your site is very impressive and im pumped to follow it, im trying to start eating better and working out more since i want my baby boy to be active and id like to keep up with him lol the macaroons look yummy, and that green drink, you think i could make that using a blender or is it just for powerful machines like your VitaMix?

    Talk soon! and Great job on blogging i read bloggers a lot and u sound like you have been blogging forever!! hehe

    *HugS*
    Melissa Doiron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cuz! Thanks alot, your my first reader yay! I hope readers enjoy, I am new to the blogging world so I am just trying to put together from what ive read on other blogs... and go with the flow :) The green drink was made with my vitamix, but I think if you chop up your fruit and veggies small , and add water it will work :) let me no if it does. Your little man is to cute for words also! adorable! Thanks again !

    ReplyDelete