Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Thursday!



Good morning/afternoon!

How is everyone today ? I am a bit tired, I was up early running errands this morning, I feel like its almost nap time, but there is still so much to do! ever get that feeling? To solve that we always have the wonderful Green Drink... !
1 cup almond Almond milk, 2 celery stalks, 1 green apple
1/2 cucumber, giant handful of spinach, lemon
juice, 2 kiwis :)


This mornings eats where tasty! I had a slice of twelve grain organic no flour bread toasted with almond butter, 2 eggs over easy , but only ate the white part ( I may have snuck a few bites of the yolk tho ;) ) and a bowl of fruit which consisted of berries, 1/2 banana, 1/4 pear, and 1/4 of an orange with some yogurt/a tiny bit of unsweetened coconut, and almond slivers on top! Yum! The photo is of Garetts plate, he eats a tad bit more than I do ! I was slack and didn't clip a shot of mine as I was hungry and engulfed it before I was able to ha ha :P
I am off to take a quick power nap! See ya's all soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment