Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Family Lov'n

Ola :)


Today Started with the usual











Plus Banana + Protein Powder and Maple Syrup. Hit the Spot.






Hope everyone is having a great day so far! East Coast Readers good evening :) It is only 7 here and my day has been jam packed!







-Slept in till 10am



-went for a lovely walk/tan ( I no tanning is bad and I rarely do it but its been raining all week I needed a dose of sun)



-walked whyte ave & checked out local shops with mom
-picked my sister up at the airport (she flew in from BC for the weekend:)



-went to Mongolia grill for dinner



-stuck in traffic for 1-2 hours BRUTAL!






We just got home and are about to head to West Edmonton mall to play Bingo and Bowling. I am so happy to have my mom and sis here for the weekend. I think G should beware he has the 3 Doirons under the same roof and he is the only male hahaha poor guy :p




I will leave you with what I had for din din ( Must admit my diet needs a makeover ... lots of eating out this week and no cooking at home since we have been out of the house all day Yikes)

Mongolia Grill - Zucchini, Peppers, Broccoli,Salon,brown rice, noodles,carrots, peanuts + more delicious stir fry eats :) nom nom nom ... O and honey garlic sauce and spicy Thai. I am so satisfied!


Ill be back later with more of today's eats. That is all I had today :S I kinda disobeyed my eat every 4 hour rule oops :S Talk to you soon Bloggies ! Wish me luck at Bingo ha ha



xo Yo

No comments:

Post a Comment