Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

IM HORRIBLY DELAYED!

Hello Blog Friends,

Let me tell ya, you are all not going to be very pleased with my eating habits over the past few days... haahaha I must admit being on vacation has made G and I slack on the ol' Organic, no meat trend, BUT, on a light note, we have stayed relatively healthy.... we just consumed a bit more (wait ALOT) more than usual, because of this.. yoyo's stomach has not been happy... AT ALL. I think I am not used to all the rich foods (I had alot of seafood tonight) and it made me sick :( booo. Not going to lie I MISS MY HEALTHY GREEN DRINKS/BCOOKIE/FRUIT PLATES and more:(

I am exhausted and am horribly sorry I have not posted in the past few days, I will PROMISE to get on here asap (you know how busy vacations can be) as soon as I have some mins to upload all the GREAT foods and ... pics of the lack of exercise I have eaten and done. C you all soon friends... I am off to sleep :) xo

Yo-G

No comments:

Post a Comment