Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Feel the Burn

Hey Friends,

Happy Saturday! It is soooooo NICE out today, 23 degrees at that ! tanning weather haha. I was so sore from the past 2 days workouts today. Yesterday I did a BIG circuit involving every part of my body it took about 45 mins to an hour of non stop movement with weights, cables, body weight exercises and more. Not to mention I did legs the day prior in a small circuit so I felt sore today .... but you know me, when its nice LACE UP THE SNEAKS, and that is what I did :) I did a whole hour of running around a place called St. Albert. My legs were very sore at the end of the run but sooo worth it I GOT A TAN haha.



I started today with a similar snack to yesterday ( I eat alot of the same stuff what can I say I LOVE FRUIT!) - 1 TBSP CHIA SEEDS, 1/2 CUP FROZEN MIXED BERRIES, 4 STRAWBERRIES, 1 BANANA, 1/2PEAR, with small handful of flaxed flakes and a 1/2 pita with almond butter... IT WAS YUMMY! Great for a pre run:)








After my run I came back and devoured a green drink >


This one had ALOT of spinach, and was a bit thick but I got it down and had energy again! It had 2-3 cups of spinach, 1 apple, 1 kiwi, 1/2 cucumber, lemon juice. This made prob 4 servings, I only drank one. You can refrigerate the rest.



After this I had a glass of almond milk, with the other half pita and almond butter ( I AM ADDICTED) I didn't take a pic sorry :( G and I went for a walk downtown to enjoy more sun came home and I made supper ( I got sick of seafood so this meal wasn't exactly appetizing for me, but G loved it - - he even said it tasted better than a restaurant WOOO BROWNIE POINTS FOR HIM ;) )

It was maple chili glazed salmon on top of organic greens and peppers :)


Well, I am off to let this digest, See ya's tomorrow ! xo's - Yo G

No comments:

Post a Comment