Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

spring blues?

Good evening friends!

Today has been busy. I am tired. I woke up this morning , or shall I say noon and realized I had a to do list to tackle.


I stumbled to the kitchen in excitement for oats... then I realized I am still on this dam detox. I love to eat healthy and find the meals very easy, but I want chocolate!!! like no other.... and caffeine. I need a coffee... I don't no I may have to have one...seriously.


I made us this glorious smoothie though instead of oats :)


It had 1 cup of frozen organic berries, 6 strawberries, 1 scoop of hemp protein powder, 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk, 1 tbsp of almond butter topped with coconut and walnuts. Love.


I did the remainder of laundry, cleaned and prepped more food. I accidentally boiled sesame seeds thinking they were something else... ha ha whoops!


I went to the gym and was pretty drained, I only did 30 Min's on the elliptical, I was going to run but my sports bra made my chest hurt so I didn't ( I am having the hardest time finding a good supportive bra for my new additions! Any suggestions ? I am desperate! I bought 4 bras all of which I cannot use because they don't support me enough when I try to run :( boo!


I came home after the gym kinda bum, drained and feeling off - I think I am having one of those days... I just wanna have a nap and be lazy days but there is to much to do...


I prepared us this super fast and delicious meal from the detox book

lemon dill salmon, sesame stir fry with zucchini and peppers on top of brown rice. The boy liked it, as did I ... winner winner!


Well I am off to have a 15 min power nap before I need to get ready for work... See ya's all later tonight or tomorrow morning have a great evening


xo Yo G





No comments:

Post a Comment