Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

spring has arrived :)

Good afternoon bloggies :)





Hope your having a great Saturday so far , mine has been splendid so far. I woke up till at 1030 am stumbled to the kitchen and made the usual .... 1/4 cup of oats, 1/2 scoop of protein powder, 1 tsp maple syrup , 1 tbsp of nut butter, and 1/2 of a banana :)


It was Perfect.

Today started out pretty lazy, I caught up on some TV shows I pvr'd and relaxed for the morning. I finally tackled cleaning and organizing :) - my house is spic and span , just how I like it. I have to admit I am a bit OCD when it comes to cleaning, where as G is opposite. Bless his heart, he says hes a clean freak , maybe he is, I may just be overboard ha ha.. regardless I am the one who often does the full scrub downs.. not because he is incapable, but because I like things done a certain way ... also with cooking ha ha.. simply put , he has it good some days LOL. However, he always has a way of showing his appreciation :) I was surprised with a beautiful bouquet of spring flowers today *just because* swoon * Love him :)



After cleaning I decided to make us lunch as our belly's were growling... simple and yummy


Organic tomato soup , open faced chicken sandwich on a slice of steddie Eddie with earth balance and plain hummus with carrots and tomatoes :)


with some of these for dessert - -









I am catching up on emails and blogging and hanging out with the boy before the gym , then off to work for the evening :) I didn't have a chance to blog yesterday, but I did take a few pics of some eats so here they are :)


green drink,

workout shake with protein powder banana flax almond milk nut butter, rice cake with almond butter and jam , Mongolia grill stir fry while at work :)



Have a great Saturday everyone I will see you all back tomorrow xoxo


yoG

No comments:

Post a Comment