Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF ?

Good afternoon friends! Hope everyone is having a great Friday! I have been a busy bee since I got up this morning ( I had to took my car into the repair shop to get a new bumper since someone rear ended me :S but I got a snazzy rental car for the weekend out of it :) ) I also ran errands, picked up my nanny some Easter treats to mail her, and helped the bf with some things he needed to get done. So far the to do list is 95 percent done, I just need to nap and gym .. and clean the pile of dishes sitting in my sink which involves unloading the dishwasher ..blah lol ! - usually G's job but he's a gimp still so I have been super women lately :) Here are some of yesterdays eats that I didn't post yet :) hummus & rice cake, spinach poppie salad from planet organic, organic turkey meatball from planet organic, cosmic power cookie - my fave! from P.O. , and leftover sweet potato salad , I Also had a berry and spinach drink I blended but drank to fast for a pick ha ha :) Today I got up and was exhausted but knew I had a busy day ahead so I made a power house breaky as usual - 1/4 cup oats,1/2 scoop of protein powder, 1 tbsp of maple syrup, cinnamon, 1 tbsp of nut butter - I am all out of almond :( so I used organic natural Pb, 1/2 banana & a few strawberries :) This filled me for a good 3-4 hours through running errands. When I got home I needed a snack , so I made something fast and easy.

1 egg + 2 egg white salt + pepper on multi grain toast + earth balance


hummus and veggies + a few rice crackers


1/4 cup of black beans with 2-3 tbsp of left over wild rice and salsa. hit the spot.


I also had a few pistachios and a small piece of chocolate :) my tummy was happy!


Well I am off to relax a bit .. I am pretty tired. I will be back later on :) See ya's all soon and have a great weekend ! xox


Yo G :)

No comments:

Post a Comment